You are searching about How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone, today we will share with you article about How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone is useful to you.
Call Centre Setup Using Android Phone With Enjay Synapse Mobile
WHAT IS SYNAPSE MOBILE?
There are two components of Enjay Synapse Mobile Solution.
- Enjay Synapse Mobile – CRM Module.
- Enjay Synapse Mobile – Android App.
Synapse Mobile is an Android based App which works with Sugar CRM or any Sugar Variant (like SuiteCRM). It enables your Android phone to act as a call centre device. Eg: A call comes to your mobile, and a pop-up will appear in your CRM, OR you click on the Number in CRM, and Synapse Mobile automatically dials from Android Phone.
You can also use Synapse to send/receive SMS. All Calls/SMS (Inbound/outbound) are logged into CRM automatically. Even the calls are recorded (Conditions apply) and recording is placed in CRM (Calls Module).
HOW SYNAPSE WORKS…
You get any call on your mobile, and your CRM screen will pop up the details of the caller.
- You click on any number in Seattle and a call is automatically dial from your mobile
- All the calls incoming and outgoing are logged automatically into CRM
- Call recording is also synced with CRM which means you can access call recording logs from CRM
- Calls are recorded on the Android app, and they are periodically synchronized to CRM
REQUIREMENTS TO USE ENJAY SYNAPSE
- A browser on any PC for accessing the CRM.
- An Android phone where you can install Enjay synapse mobile app. Android phone should be about android 4.4
- It’s preferred to have both the Android phone and the PC with your browser should be in same Wi-Fi. However even if Mobile is on 3G and your PC using Wifi, then also it can work smoothly.
ENJAY SYNAPSE FEATURE LIST
- Incoming Call Popup.
- Click to Call for outgoing Calls.
- Call logging directly into CRM.
- Call Recording file directly into CRM.
- Send SMS from your CRM, and it goes from your Mobile.
- If you receive SMS on your Mobile, it gets logged into CRM.
- All Calls/SMS logged into CRM are automatically related (to Lead/Contact/Account) and assigned to the particular user.
ADVANTAGES OF USING ENJAY SYNAPSE CALL CENTRE:
No Capex required for setup. No hardware or expensive software needed for installation.
- No Telephony Server (or EPABX Required).
- CRM server not required to be installed on-premise.
- No PRI Modems required.
- No IP Phones required.
- No Cabling required.
- PRI lines are hard to get due to Technical and feasibility issues.
- Calls done from PRI lines are much costlier than GSM SIMs.
- Not suitable for smaller Teams since PRI always comes in bulk of 10/30 lines.
- Monthly Budget (or commitment) is much higher and not affordable for smaller groups.
- If some customer lodges some DNC (Do Not Call) violation complaint entire PRI line is blocked – which means your entire Call centre is down.
- Each Number is bound to Individual Agents. So no need of Intelligent routeing.
- Response rates to landline (or Telemarketing) Numbers are always low. So calling from GSM (Mobile) Number increases your chance of call pickup.
- Some level of Call Distribution and Call Queue can be achieved using Mobile Forwarding features (like if Busy then transfer to other Mobile Number or if not picked up within certain seconds then transfer to another Mobile number). Note: These services are provided by your Telecom Operator and not Synapse Mobile.
- All calls are logged automatically into CRM. Which means you get great reporting.
- Missed Call Management (right from CRM dashboard).
- Call recording file right into CRM (Calls Module).
- Calls get related to Leads / Contacts / Accounts directly into CRM.
- Call disposition is selected directly into CRM (much easier to manage).
- Do Lead / Sales Management also along with conventional telephony, which increases efficiency to much higher level.
- You are managing everything on Large Screen in the browser, which is much easier to handle as compared to Mobile device.
- You can have multiple campaigns for multiple users (or groups).
- The big advantage with data security, as you are not giving Excel files to callers, but you are uploading it securely. Users can only originate calls, and they cannot download all the data.
- User wise calls.
- Total call duration
- Productivity reports.
- Lots of custom reports from CRM platform.
- Enjay Synapse Supports SMS and Email Templates.
- Manager/Admin can see live reporting and statistics.
ADVANTAGES OF ENJAY SYNAPSE MOBILE OVER CLOUD TELEPHONY SOLUTION
- Cloud telephony there is always double billing because each call requires two channels.
- GSM Calling rates are lowest compared to any other phone line (PRI or Landline)
- The biggest advantage is that You own the number. You don’t get tied up to Cloud telephony provider.
- If Customer calls you – you see the Customer’s Number.
- If you call the Customer – Customer sees your number.
Which Android OS are supported.
- Android 4.4 and above.
Is Synapse Mobile available on iOS phones?
- NO, It’s not available and No immediate plans for releasing.
Which Sugar CRM versions / Editions are supported.
- Sugar CRM. 6.5.x (Any edition – CE, Pro, Ent)
Which Suite CRM versions / Editions are supported.
- Any Suite CRM version which is based on Sugar version 6.5.x or above.
How to Buy Synapse Mobile
- Click on above button for Demo, fill up the form and we will connect you.
What is the Synapse Mobile subscription model
- Synapse Mobile is priced per user per month basis.
Can Synapse Mobile work if there is No Internet connection to Mobile or if My CRM is onsite?
- The only requirement is that both Mobile and CRM should be in single Network. So if you have onsite Server and all your users are local. There is no internet required.
What permissions do I have to allow in my Mobile Device for running Synapse Mobile?
- Manage Phone Calls.
- Record Audio
- Access Media
- Access Contacts
- Access SMS
How does call recording feature work in Synapse Mobile?
- Voice file is recorded and stored in Mobile device and then uploaded to CRM instance after couple of minutes
- Voice of another party may be feeble (this is due to Android Security feature). Few device may even not support the recording. Recording works very smoothly on Samsung Mobiles.
Video about How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone
You can see more content about How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone
If you have any questions about How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone
How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone
way How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone
tutorial How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone
How To Do A Three-Way Call On An Android Phone free
#Call #Centre #Setup #Android #Phone #Enjay #Synapse #Mobile